Here is the schematic for the detector. Very, very simple thanks to the Arduino Nano that does all of the work.
- Review: “A Guide to COBOL Programming” (and others) by Daniel D. McCracken
- Forcing WordPress Back to Allowing Classic Editor
- PMS5000 Air Quality Monitor Part 4 – Installing the Hardware (AKA WordPress BLOCK Mode F****** me)
- PMS5003 Air Quality Monitor Part 3 – Data Presentation
- PMS5003 Air Quality Monitor Part 2 – Raspberry Pi and SQLite
Mandar Sahasrabuddhe on Adding Tactile Feed Back to th… David on ATTiny85 Wake from Sleep on Pi… Johan on Installing Vino (VNC) on Linux… Ralph Gardner on Installing gnuCOBOL on Wi… edrandom on PMS5000 Air Quality Monitor Pa…