OK, that’s as far as I’ve gotten in a week. I’m a little disappointed in the ‘documentation’ so far. A single sheet of paper comes with it saying to go to help.printrbot.com for unpacking and setup instructions. No such instructions exist nor can I find them anywhere on their site. Given how much this cost and I have NO experience with 3D printers whatsoever I’m not excited to just rip into it willy-nilly.
- Review: “A Guide to COBOL Programming” (and others) by Daniel D. McCracken
- Forcing WordPress Back to Allowing Classic Editor
- PMS5000 Air Quality Monitor Part 4 – Installing the Hardware (AKA WordPress BLOCK Mode F****** me)
- PMS5003 Air Quality Monitor Part 3 – Data Presentation
- PMS5003 Air Quality Monitor Part 2 – Raspberry Pi and SQLite
Mandar Sahasrabuddhe on Adding Tactile Feed Back to th… David on ATTiny85 Wake from Sleep on Pi… Johan on Installing Vino (VNC) on Linux… Ralph Gardner on Installing gnuCOBOL on Wi… edrandom on PMS5000 Air Quality Monitor Pa…